The look: I’ve been trying for a while to dupe a look I saw on another blog with products I have now. It was a plum-and-bronze shimmery gradient on the lid, with a very cool-toned blue-grey beneath the lower lashes, and the contrast was gorgeous. Today’s attempt is close but not there yet – but I still like it.
Lorac Pro Palette:
– gold all over lid, into crease, blended up and out
– plum on lid, starting strong at lash line and blending upwards
– silver smudged under eye along lower lashes
– BareMinerals matte loose powder foundation
– Benefit Belle Bamba blush
– Smashbox mascara
– an orange lip crayon I forget the brand of and will update later.