For some reason, the Urban Decay Romantic palette was on the top of my shadow basket when I reached in today. (This is Romantic from 2011-2012, not the current one.) It isn’t that I don’t like the palette; it’s just not one I frequently use. However, I opened it up and spotted that pale shimmery turquoise-aqua and decided today was a good day for a splash of color.
– Aquarius (silvery aqua / turquoise / sea green) on the inner 1/3 of the lid
– Stray Dog (medium brown) on the remaining 2/3 of the lid
– Darkhorse (rich warm brown) in the crease and smudged under my eye along lower lashes
– SWF (pale shimmery pink) applied very lightly to the browbone
– BareMinerals Ready pressed powder foundation
– MAC Dazzlelash mascara
– Tarte blush (dabbed higher on my cheeks)
– Revlon Just Bitten Kissable (this is the orange lip crayon I’ve been wearing for the last week! I finally wrote down the name.)
I’m trying different iPhone camera apps to see whether I can get better pickup of the looks and the color. I’m sure my bathroom isn’t the greatest place for photography but again if I don’t take these photos in the morning right as I’m doing this, I won’t ever have photos to share.