Today I used the BareMinerals Ready 8.0 palette in The Finer Things. One day I’ll do a review on the BareMinerals Ready line — I’ve seriously loved everything I’ve used from it, and holding back and NOT buying every single palette they have out to offer shows a LOT of restraint on my part, thankyou verymuch. This palette is a bit of a mix, which makes finding useful combinations a lot of fun. Today I tried combining the shimmery grey-purple with a burnished gold: thus, “royalty”.
– Upgrade (shimmery silver-purple) over 2/3 of the lid and into crease
– Truffle (burnished gold) on the outer 1/3 of the lid and into crease
– Custom Made (pale shimmery pink) blending from crease up to browbone
– BareMinerals Ready pressed powder foundation
– The Body Shop blush from last year
– Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede (I think in 060 — the pale nude)