I was sitting and looking at yesterday’s Daily Face post and thinking, huh, the colors aren’t showing up that well… Only to then realize, well, I’ve been wearing pretty neutral neutrals! Of course they aren’t going to show up! So today, I decided I wanted to do a pop of color — not too much, since I’m at work, but a little. I love the way the peach works with the blue. I paired it with peachy blush and a peachy lip crayon, because I’m a fag for matching.
Eyeshadows from The Balm.
– mischievous marissa (peachy) on lids
– bossy bobbi (blue, slight turquoise lean) in the crease
– devilish danielle (nude champagne) on brow bone
– insane jane (grey) along lower lashes, with some of bossy bobbi (blue) along the outer corner
– Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation
– BareMinerals Ready Mineral Veil pressed powder
– Neutrogena blush (picture)
– Neutrogena lip crayon (picture)